The World Beekeeping Awards is the most prestigious, comprehensive and sought after awards programme in the global apicultural industry.
We offer World Beekeeping Awards Winners the following opportunities to promote their products, generate exposure and revenue.
Grand prix winner trophy *New*
Highly coveted World Beekeeping Awards Trophy will be available for displays at your company’s receptions, executive offices, trophy cabinets and other public areas for two years.
Four Grand Prix Winners for the most exceptional entries in Commercial Classes will be awarded with Trophies:
- The Honey Grand Prix – Carl & Virginia Webb Silver Bowl and “Best Honey in the World” tittle is awarded to one of the winners across commercial classes C1 – C6, jointly considered by the judges as the most exceptional.
- The Mead Grand Prix – Apimondia Silver Cup and “Best Mead in the World” tittle is awarded to one of the winners across commercial classes C7 – C10.
- The Beeswax Grand Prix – Apimondia Silver Plate and “Best Beeswax in the world” tittle is awarded to one of the winners across commercial classes C12 – C13.
- The Display Grand Prix – Apimondia Shield for the Display Excellency is awarded to one of the winners across commercial classes C14 – C16.
All the trophies are challenge trophies. A plate holding the winners name and year of the award engraved will be attached to the trophy.
The World Beekeeping Awards Medal is perfect for display at your company’s reception, sales counters and anywhere you want show the public that you have been voted the best of the best within the World Beekeeping Awards program.
The winners will be granted Medals according to the ranks earned:
As an official Winner, you are entitled to use the World Beekeeping Awards Winner Medal images on all corporate publicity, for media purposes, in global advertising and marketing campaigns.
Each Commercial Class winner additionally receives 500 stickers relating to Gold, Silver or Bronze Medals to use in packaging, as well as an electronic file with an appropriate medal design layout to augment the label, which will be valid until the 44th Apimondia Congress in 2015.
The winners will be granted certificates augmenting the Gold, Silver and Bronze Winners Medals.
To request a digital copy of your World Beekeeping Awards Winner Certificate, please email: email@example.com
An explanatory dossier of the contest with the results will be given to the journalists attending the XXXXIII International Apicultural Apimondia Congress.
An interview and photography of each Grand Prix Winner will be published on official website www.apimondia2013.com.ua and dispatched in a separate press-release to all the Apimondia media partners after 4th October 2013.
* Design and layout of the prizes may vary from the illustrations.