11 April, 2013
The President of the International Federation of Beekeeping Associations Apimondia, Mr. Gilles Ratia, visited Sviatohirsk Lavra on 11 April 2013 within the framework of his visit to Ukraine aimed at the inspection of the preparation stage of the XXXXIII International Apicultural Congress.
03 April, 2013
We are happy to announce that the registration for the most important beekeeping contеst is now open.
For the first time in its history, the XXXXIII International Congress Apimondia will hold this World Beekeeping Awards Contest according to internationally harmonized standards, with the jury consisted of members from all 5 continents.
150 prizes will be awarded in three categories:
- Individual classes of awards are designed for passionate fans of beekeeping, seeking to win international recognition for their honey and beeswax.
- Commercial classes are for professional producers, who are willing to show their skills, a high level of product and packaging quality for different types of honey, their honey drinks and beeswax as well as commercial show windows. For the first time, prestigious awards will be given to celebrate the most extraordinary exhibits.
- Classes for Apimondia contests concern a traditional and favorite competition, where everything related to bees and beekeeping, from books and photos to ApiEkspo stands and advanced innovations will be presented. Special classes "to 18" were designed for the youngest friends of bees.
Five reasons why you can't afford yourself to miss the WBA 2013!
- Prizes – medals, certificates and trophies will be distributed to the winners in 49 classes.
- Perfection – an opportunity to receive feedback for your products from international judges, leading global professionals in beekeeping industry.
- Recognition – a unique platform to demonstrate the success of your business in the apiculture industry..
- Test – chance to challenge the best of the best within the industry.
- Celebration – an invitation to a glittering awards ceremony and closing ceremony of the Apimondia Congress to celebrate this event with the world’s beekeeping elite.
30 March, 2013
Easter is the greatest holiday of
salvation and removal, of happiness and eternal love!
It is a wonderful holiday of Faith
and Spirit for western Christians!
Families are gathered together to
celebrate Easter and people turn their minds to Eternal and Glorious.
This is a
time of miracles come true for children!
This is a
time of blossoming of nature and the time of new hopes for everybody. Notwithstanding
many countries are covered with snow of a very long winter we all are waiting
for spring to come and nature to revive once again!
We wish you
Miracles and Joy, Love and Peace on this glorious day!
26 March, 2013
Organizing Committee of the XXXXIII International Apicultural Congress
The Organising Committee is happy to inform that Worldservice Group has been chosen an official accommodation booking agent. This is result of the tender for providing hotel services to the Congress participants, announced on the 20th of February.
The tender has attracted 5 applications from Ukrainian tourist agencies, 3 of them particularly strong. The final choice has not been made without tough debates, but at the end of the day the balance has been tilted in favor of Worldservice’s bet.
It’s main strong points were:
- Experience: Worldservice provides hospitality services for international events for more that 10 years already.
- Professionalism: Worldservice staff is highly skilled, responsive and brilliant in every kind of communication. We relally enjoyed working with them so far!
- Multitude of additional services, offered both to Congress delegates and Organisers, such as assistance in visa procedures, welcome desks, transportation, etc.
- Lower-than-market room rates, which Worldservice was able to negotiate for the Congress delegates.
We hope this is the beginning of a fruitful partnership, which will help us to make the Congress a great experience for every delegate in every aspect!
21 March, 2013
The meeting between the representatives of the Organizing Committee of the XXXXIII International Apicultural Congress and the representatives of the Russian company Trading House “Tentorium” was held on 21 March 2013.
The representatives of the Organizing Committee were present at the meeting as follows: the President of the Organizing Committee of the XXXXIII International Apicultural Congress Mrs. Tetiana Vasylkivska, the Technical Coordinator of the Organizing Committee of the XXXXIII International Apicultural Congress Mr. Anatoly Kharkovenko and the Secretary of the Organizing Committee of the XXXXIII International Apicultural Congress Mr. Sergiy Shmulia.
The representatives of the company Trading House “Tentorium” were present at the meeting as follows: the Advisor to the President of the Company Mr. Alexander Dunin and the Director General of the company Mrs. Elvira Shaikhutdinova.
The company Trading House “Tentorium” produces and sells cosmetics and wellness goods based on beekeeping products. This is one of the largest CIS entreprizes that provides a wide range of apiphytoproducts to the consumers.
The conduction of the XXXXIII International Apicultural Congress in Kyiv is a great chance for many CIS companies to represent themselves globally, to find partners, potential clients and customers from Europe, to exchange their ideas and gain experience by communicating with the leading apispecialists of the world.
Understanding the perspectives provided for the participants of the Congress the company Trading House “Tentorium” is much interested in participating in ApiExpo 2013 and in comprehensive support and promotion of the XXXXIII International Apicultural Congress in Russian Federation.
The representatives of the company congratulated the NGO “Brotherhood of Ukrainian Beekeepers” with their win in the difficult struggle for the conduction of the XXXXIII International Apicultural Congress. They also expressed their endorsement of the dedicated work in terms of the Congress preparation.
The representatives of the company Trading House “Tentorium” emphasized the importance of such powerful international organization as Apimondia. The association has been working for the best of all the beekeepers of the world for over 100 years now, promoting and fostering the harmonization of high standards of the beekeeping production, popularizing honey and honey products among people and providing opportunity to the exchange of the ideas, innovations and information for everybody engaged in the industry.