"Terra Incognita" Travel Agency
Discover the European Honeyland
XXXXIII Apimondia International Congress
Staronavodnytska St. 17/2, Kyiv, 01015, Ukraine
Tel.: +380 44 355 04 39
Fax: +380 44 207 04 08
MEMORANDUM OF INTENT
on the Organization of the XXXXIII International Apimondia Congress
in September-October 2013
10 October 2012
The Organizing Committee of the XXXXIII Apimondia International Congress represented by the President of the Organizing Committee of the XXXXIII Apimondia International Congress, Ms. Tetyana Y. Vasylkivska and the Travel agency “Terra Incognita” LLC represented by its Director, Mr. Serhiy B. Pidmohylny (hereinafter referred to as “the Parties”),
Intending to strengthen Ukraine’s international image and prestige;
to establish numerous important international relationships between Ukrainian scientists and scientists from all over the world that will stimulate the development of the agrarian sector of Ukraine and the Ukrainian economy;
to improve knowledge of foreign tourists about the tourism industry of Ukraine;
to acquaint the delegates and participants of the Congress with beekeeping farms, apiaries of Ukrainian beekeepers, producers of beekeeping products and their enterprises, scientific and educational beekeeping institutions, quality control laboratories, beekeeping museums and Ukrainian nature, historical and cultural monuments of Ukraine as part of the Congress Tourism Program;
Intending to create opportunities for cooperation on issues of mutual interest;
Desiring to facilitate the organization and holding of the XXXXIII Apimondia International Congress in September-October 2013 in Ukraine.
Have agreed as follows:
- The Organizing Committee of the XXXXIII Apimondia International Congress and the Travel Agency “Terra Incognita” LLC affirm their intent
- to cooperate jointly in the organization and holding of the XXXXIII Apimondia International Congress in September-October 2013 in Ukraine;
- to cooperate jointly in receiving the administrative, financial, technical, methodological and organizational support and involving the state authorities, i.e., ministries, agencies and local authorities, in the organization and holding of the XXXXIII Apimondia International Congress;
- to participate in organizing and conducting an information campaign to promote the Apimondia International Congress among scientists, experts, businesses, community and mass media.
- Travel agency “Terra Incognita” LLC provides for conducting the XXXXIII International Apimondia Congress all the available human, administrative, organizational, material resources – tourism, excursion, logistic services.
- This Memorandum of Intent shall come into force upon its signature by the Parties and shall remain in force until 31 December 2013.
- Either Party may terminate this Memorandum at any time upon three (3) months prior written notice to the other Party. The termination or expiration of this Memorandum shall not affect the validity or duration of any activities undertaken pursuant to the Memorandum that have been initiated prior to, but not completed at the time of, such termination or expiration of the period of validity.
- The Parties shall fulfill their obligations under this Memorandum of Intent and the planned schedule of mutual cooperation, as well as the Contract on providing tourism services to be signed until 31 March 2012. The schedule must be planned and duly approved by the Parties until 1 February 2012.
- The Memorandum of Intent is signed in two (2) originals in the Ukrainian language, one for each party hereto.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the undersigned representatives, being duly authorized thereto, have signed this Memorandum.
This is the document's original in pdf